The Latest - We are busy here at Pinck & Co. - from project groundbreakings and community events to our experts weighing in on industry trends. We like to stay in the know and on top of our game.
Here's What's Happening at Pinck & Co:
September 8, 2018: Boston Prep holds a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of their new $40 million school for grades 6-12 school in Hyde Park. Boston Mayor Marty Walsh is the keynote speaker, joined by State Reps. Russell Holmes and Angelo Scaccia, as well as faculty, staff, and students. Pinck is joined by its project team Studio G Architects and W.T. Rich, Inc.
August 27, 2018: ENR New England names Jennifer Pinck its 2018 ENR New England Legacy Award winner. Chosen by ENR editors, the Legacy Award is given annually to an individual in the region who "has established a solid 'legacy' of lifetime service to the construction industry, their colleagues and to their community."
August 24, 2018: The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City posts news about their inaugural Inner City Alumni Network, comprised of successful inner city companies from across the country. Jennifer Pinck is featured for serving on ICAN's advisory board.
July 17, 2018: In their monthly newsletter, the Associated Contractors of Massachusetts (AGC MA) features an article on Project Manager Eileena Long.
June 26, 2018: Pinck attends the ribbon cutting for Gateway North, the first project to come from MassHousing's $100 Million Workforce Housing Initiative. Gov. Charlie Baker and several state and city officials participate in the event. The Daily Item publishes an article on the mixed-income, mixed-used development project that will play an important role in bringing economic growth to Lynn and and surrounding communities. Pinck was part of Gateway North's project team.
June 21, 2018: Jennifer Pinck is featured in the national ICIC blog, "How One Female Founder is a Trailblazer in the Construction Industry," which discusses the hardships and highlights of her 40-year career.
June 20, 2018: At the YWCA Central Massachusetts's Annual Meeting, Executive Director Linda Cavaioli announces they are half way to their $7.5 million fundraising goal for their planned $23 million renovation of 1 Salem Square. Pinck is part of the YW’s team for this project.
June 14, 2018: Pinck participates in MassHousing's 28th Annual Greater Boston Minority and Women Business Enterprise Trade Fair. Our team enjoyed meeting with representatives from MassHousing and business owners from across the state.
June 11, 2018: Boston Prep commemorates Phase II of their new home in Hyde Park with a beam signing. The event, “Building a Community," includes guest speakers comprised of current and past students. Phase II is scheduled to be complete in August of 2019 and will expand the school to serve an additional 300 students, bringing the total enrollment for Boston Prep to 700.
June 6, 2018: Jennifer Pinck joins government and military officials, industry partners, and the leadership team at Northeastern University in Burlington for the groundbreaking of its three-story,104,000-square-foot research facility.
June 6, 2018: Jennifer Pinck receives the Boston Business Journal's LGBT Business Trailblazer Award during the BBJ’s Business of Pride event. The publication also runs a front-page feature on Jennifer.
June 1, 2018: Pinck & Co. is a sponsor for Dress for Success (DFS) Western Massachusetts during a fundraising event at Six Flags New England. Pinck COO Susan Grealy, who is a DFS volunteer mentor, participated in the festivities.
May 24, 2018: The New England Chapter of the Construction Management Association of America presents Pinck & Co. with the New Building Construction Project of the Year Award for the management of Lasell College's New Science and Technology Center. The team consisted of Commodore Builders and CannonDesign.
May 17, 2018: Pinck & Co. participates in a groundbreaking ceremony for the Arlington Center for the Arts at the site of their new home, 20 Academy Street. Pinck is managing their renovation, working with general contractor Principal Builders LLC and architect Johnson Roberts Associates.
May 17, 2018: The team welcomes intern Johnathan Schiff to Pinck. Johnathan is a senior at Syracuse University, where he is majoring in civil engineering.
May 14, 2018: High Profile posts article about Pinck & Co. expanding the project management team.
May 8, 2018: Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker and Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, along with community partners and residents, celebrate the groundbreaking of Brookview House in Dorchester. Pinck & Co. is overseeing the project, working with Micheal Washington Architects and M. O'Connor Contracting, Inc.
May 3, 2018: Jennifer Pinck is selected by the Boston Business Journal to receive its second annual Business of Pride individual award. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is selected as the BBJ's corporate award recipient.
April 27, 2018: Boston Mayor Marty Walsh attends Boston Collegiate Charter School's Topping Off Ceremony, which marks the completion of the structural phase of the renovation and expansion project in Dorchester.
April 25, 2018: The American Antiquarian Society is featured in High Profile.
April 18, 2018: The AGC MA's monthly publication features an article about Pinck leadership promotions.
April 3, 2018: High Profile features an article on the completion of Phase III renovationsto the Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly's Golda Meir House. Pinck & Co. is overseeing the renovations, working with Colantonio, Inc., Bechtel Frank Erickson Architects, and Building Engineering Resources, Inc.
March 30, 2018: An article announcing the promotions of Andraya Lombardi, Tom O'Neil, Alicia Toney, and Dani Letitia is featured in High Profile.
March 30, 2018: Pinck Project Director Debora Marai is featured in the New England Real Estate Journal. Jennifer Pinck is also included in a story featuring the recipients of the AGC MA's first BWiC Inspire Awards.
March 6, 2018: The AGC MA's first BWiC Inspire Awards are held in Boston, honoring Jennifer Pinck as Mentor of the Year. Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito is the keynote speaker, congratulating Jennifer and three other recipients selected as Emerging Leader of the Year, Rising Star of the Year, and Tradeswoman of the Year.
March 1, 2018: Pinck Project Director Alicia Toney is featured in High-Profile magazine.
February 27, 2018: Local, state, and regional dignitaries, along with community partners and residents, celebrate the groundbreaking of Whittier Street Housing Development in Roxbury. Pinck & Co. is overseeing the project, working with NEI General Contractors and The Architectural Team.
February 22, 2018: Jennifer Pinck is part of a panel of distinguished speakers to discuss “Harnessing the Power of Business Owners” -- one of four sessions featured at the 3rd Annual Women Who Build Summit, presented by the Construction Institute, University of Hartford.
February 20, 2018: The Pinck & Co. 20-year anniversary logo is posted on social media, officially announcing the milestone celebration.
February 8, 2018: Jennifer Pinck is named BWiC Mentor of the Year and is among the first ever Inspire Award winners.
January 31, 2018: Pinck & Co.'s client, Fitchburg State University, holds a ribbon cutting with local and state dignitaries. Plans are underway to renovate downtown Fitchburg's Theater Block.
January 12, 2018: In The Boston Globe, Jennifer Pinck weighs in on MassHousing's pick for the new chief.
January 5, 2018: New members of Pinck team are featured in ENR New England People Showcase.
December 26, 2017: Pinck & Co. moves its Western Massachusetts to downtown Springfield.
December 15, 2017: Pinck & Co. joins in the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the North Shore Community Development Coalition's Congress Street Residences and Espacio community center. Shout-out to our team Davis Square Architects and NEI General Contracting!
December 4, 2017: Senior project manager Karri May is featured in High Profile and MassLive.
November 30, 2017: The Enterprise publishes a feature story on Pinck & Co. being selected as project manager for a $12 million parking garage in downtown Brockton.
November 21, 2017: Jennifer Pinck is featured on a NYC website that profiles successful entrepreneurs and executives worldwide. She will also be included in the author's forthcoming book!
November 13, 2017: Pinck & Co. helps celebrate the opening of our client's new high school, Neighborhood House Charter School in Lower Mills, Dorchester.
November 3, 2017: Pinck & Co. participates in the Somerville Housing Authority's ribbon cutting for the Mystic Waterworks at Capen Court. This project was a renovation/reuse of a 19th century water works building for 25 one-bedroom units of affordable housing. Great teamwork provided by Colantonio and DiMella Shaffer!
October 14, 2017: Teachers, students, parents, and community leaders come out to celebrate Bridge Boston Charter School's ribbon cutting. Festivities included a special student performance and remarks from State Rep. Russell E. Holmes, BBCS Executive Director Yully Cha, and Founding Principal Jennifer Daly. Also attending were contractor W T Rich Co. and and HMFH Architects, Inc.
October 4, 2017: Pinck & Co. is honored by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) as one of the fastest-growing inner city businesses by revenue growth. This was the sixth year Pinck received this distinction and the second year in a row to make it into the ICIC Inner City 100 Hall of Fame, which honors businesses that have been on list five times or more.
September 29, 2017: Jennifer Pinck is featured in the New England Real Estate Journal's "2017 Women in Real Estate Spotlight."
September 6, 2017 Students, staff, and teachers at Bridge Boston Charter School are kicking off the year in their new facility at 435 Warren Street, the former Roxbury Community Health Center. Our client's $16.4 million project includes a full renovation, classroom addition, and new gymnasium.
August 22, 2017 Our client, Boston Prep, marked the first day of school in their new $16 million state-of-the-art facility. Our team is currently in the pre-construction stage for the next phase, which includes more classrooms, an additional cafeteria, and a STEAM lab.
August 18, 2017 The New England Real Estate Journal features a story on the New England Center and Home for Veterans, with a focus on Pinck & Co. as project manager. NEREJ.
August 16, 2017 For the second year in a row, Pinck & Co. is named to the Inc. 5000 list -- which recognizes the fastest-growing private companies in America. Inc.com.
August 3, 2017 Pinck & Co. is leading building envelope improvements to the Clark Athletics Center at UMass Boston. Our team includes: Bargmann Hendrie + Archetype, Inc. and New England Builders and Contractors.
August 2, 2017 Pinck & Co. attended the grand opening of the Breast Center for Cooley Dickinson Health Care in Northampton, MA. We were the project manager for the 6,281 SF renovation, which consolidated all breast-related services into one area of the hospital.
July 20, 2017 Pinck & Co. welcomes senior project manager Craig Wilbur to the Springfield office. MassLive.
July 16, 2017 Margaret Wood, who has been with Pinck & Co. since 2004, is among 15 women from across the state to receive Banker & Tradesman’s “Women of FIRE” award. They were recognized for being “mentors, philanthropists, leaders and innovators” in their careers and their communities. Banker and Tradesman.
July 10, 2017 Jennifer Pinck is featured in Boston Voyager – the online publication that showcases “Boston’s Most Inspiring Stories.” Boston Voyager.
June 21, 2017 Pinck & Co. was Northeastern University’s project manager for the construction of a laboratory that provides specialized welding technology to repair U.S. Army helicopters. We worked on a tight schedule in collaboration with VCR Metal Systems (an NU industry partners) and Commodore Builders to prepare for a widely-publicized demonstration at NU’s Burlington campus, which showed how a Black Hawk helicopter would be repaired using this technology.
June 16, 2017 The Boston Business Journal features its second-annual list of LGBT-owned businesses who are helping to promote diversity. Jennifer Pinck is among these entrepreneurs who “are not only making significant contributions to the diverse fabric of the state’s business community, but also helping to fuel its economic engine.” Boston Business Journal.
June 16, 2017 Alan Lisowski, Pinck & Co.’s Director of Business Development for Southern New England, was featured in the Movers & Shakers section of the Hartford Business Journal.
June 6, 2017 The curse of the endlessly rescheduled meeting - Jennifer Pinck weighs in. Wall Street Journal.
June 5 , 2017 Pinck & Co. is excited to welcome Alan Lisowski to Pinck & Co. as Director of Business Development for Southern New England.
May 22, 2017 Our client, New England Center and Home for Veterans (NECHV), recently held a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the completion of their facility’s $35 million renovation and reconfiguration in downtown Boston. Link.
May 19, 2017 Engineering News-Record recently wrote a feature on #BuildBPS – a 10-Year Educational and Facilities Master Plan for the Boston Public Schools. Margaret Wood, representing Pinck & Co. as the Boston Mayor’s Project Manager, coordinated the work of the design team with the many city departments involved. Link.
May 15, 2017 Pinck & Co. Project Manager Jenn Weiss Donovan was featured in The Professional Contractor. Link.
February 1, 2017 Jennifer Pinck addresses new report revealing a dire need for more senior friendly housing. NMG.
- December 16, 2016: Pinck & Co. is happy to be helping bring new affordable housing to the residents of Lynn with the Gateway North Project. Link.
- December 12, 2016: The MBTA is ordering more Red Line cars to be manufactured in Springfield by our client, CRRC. Link.
- November 1, 2016: Take a look at this excerpt from an original poem by a Bridge Boston student read this Saturday at the school's groundbreaking in Roxbury. Link.
- September 26, 2016: Jennifer Pinck discusses the modernization of the Golda Meir House, a 200-unit elderly housing development in Newton, and building housing projects for long, vibrant lives. Link.
- September 19, 2016: Brookline Housing Authority completes first major new construction development in Brookline in more than 30 years. Link.
- September 15, 2016: Pinck & Co. makes the Inner City 100 List for the 5th time, making the 'Hall of Fame' list. The award recognizes the fastest-growing inner city businesses across the United States. Link.
- September 15, 2016: Pinck & Co. was recognized this month as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. on the business publication's annual Inc. 5000 list. The September issue characterizes those on the 2016 list as the 'superheroes of the U.S. economy. Link.
- June 20, 2016: Beauport Hotel opens in Gloucester and helps to reinvent the seaport. Link.
- April 24, 2016: 'Expect the Unexpected in Rehab Projects.' Jennifer Pinck discusses 5 critical strategies for mitigating construction risks. Link.
- March 1, 2016: Construction has officially begun for Shady Hill School's new S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) Center. The project involves the reconfiguration and addition to the School's Blue Gym and will include science labs, math classrooms and innovation lounge.
- January 28, 2016: Lowell Community Charter Public School holds a ribbon cutting to celebrate its new expansion into the third floor of the Appleton Mill building, adding 7th and 8th grade classrooms. Link.
- January 26, 2016: Apollinaire Theater Company Grows in Chelsea. Pinck & Co. is proud to be part of this project that will revitalize the theater and cultural community in Chelsea. Link.
- January 20, 2016: Jennifer Pinck discusses announcement of new procurement policies regarding M/WBE and LGBT businesses with Governor Baker. Link.
- December 16, 2015: Boston Charter School Using MassDevelopment Bond to build New Hyde Park Home. Link.
- December 5, 2015: Boston Prep celebrates a groundbreaking ceremony for construction of their new permanent home at 885 River St. in Hyde Park! Construction begins on this new 50,000 SF public charter school project. Link.
- October 25, 2015: Pinck & Co. makes #36 on the Top 100 Women Led Businesses in Massachusetts! Link.
- October 8, 2015: Pinck & Co. makes ICIC 100 list, recognizing the fastest-growing inner city businesses across the United States. Link.
- October 5, 2015: Mass General Cancer Center at Cooley Dickinson Hospital opens to grateful patients, new technology. Link.
- September 29, 2015: Margaret Wood of Pinck & Co. works with Mayor Walsh to Develop and Launch 'Build BPS: A 10-Year Educational and Facilities Master Plan.
- September 2, 2015: Pinck is working with Architect Siemasko + Verbridge and Contractor Martins Construction on the occupied renovation of the Harborlight House, an assisted living residence in Beverly, MA.
- August 10, 2015: Pinck & Co. is proud to have sponsored a student in the 2015 Boston Mayor's Summer Jobs Program. We bid a warm farewell and thank you to our high school student, Jennifer Chen, who is heading back to her senior year at Boston Latin School.
- August 8, 2015: Ribbon Cutting ceremony held for Belmont Underwood Pool.
- August 6, 2015: Belmont Underwood Pool officially opens August 10th! Link.
- June 17, 2015: Beverly Bootstraps holds a groundbreaking ceremony to celebrate their $1.8M construction project which will include offices, program support and thrift store. link.
- June 4, 2015: Jennifer Pinck shares her experiences in entrepreneurship and how she built her business with Simmons School of Management's 'Management Magazine.' link.
- June 4, 2015: Jennifer Pinck provides an introduction to four women's stories about their own paths to entrepreneurship. link.
- May 27, 2015: New England Center for Homeless Veterans breaks ground on this $31 million, 18-month construction project to create state-of-the-art residences and resources for veterans. link.
- April 28, 2015: St. Joseph's Community, Inc. shows appreciation for Project Director Margaret Wood with their Dedicated Service Award. link.
- April 13, 2015: Take a look inside the recently opened, and adjacent, restaurants Study and Ames Street Deli in the Kendall Square neighborhood of Cambridge. Eater (study). Eater (ames street deli).
- March 25, 2015: Jennifer Pinck attends Boston Business Journal's 2015 Book of Lists Gala. link.
- March 11, 2015: The Golda Meir House renovation project - a senior affordable housing development owned and operated by Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly - is underway in Newton. link.
- March 5, 2015: Northeastern University makes progress on the construction of the Parsons Field Pavilion in Brookline despite the snow. link.
- January 29, 2015: Construction of new cancer center begins at Cooley Dickinson Hospital with the arrival of a 200-ton crane. The project - a $9.3 million, 15,600 square-foot center bringing expanded cancer services to Northampton - is expected to open in the fall. Gazettenet.
- January 15, 2015: Pinck & Co. engaged to manage Warren Avenue affordable housing renovation project for the town of Weston.
- December 1, 2014: New Clark Avenue Middle School approved unanimously by Chelsea City Council, authorizing the $57 million project to move forward into construction. Chelsea Record.
- November 17, 2014: Pinck & Co. helps break ground for the new state-of-the-art Cancer Center, the Mass General Cancer Center at Cooley Dickinson Hospital, in Northampton. WWLP.com.
- November 6, 2014: Pinck & Co. joins 12th Annual 'Leave No One Behind Gala' to benefit the New England Center for Homeless Veterans. link.
- October 16, 2014: Pinck & Co. recognized with a Inner City 100 2014 Award recognizing the fastest-growing businesses in the country across each of 10 industry sections. Details.
- October 7, 2014: Castle Square featured at Urban Green Council's annual conference, 'Facade Face-Off.' Darien Crimmin of WinnCompanies presented on the decision-making process behind choosing the high-performance facade that helped earn the project LEED Platinum. Urban Green Council.
- September 23, 2014: In just a five hours and with the help of the Patriots and New England Revolution, Brooke Charter School and KaBoom joined hands to install a new playground and landscaping for the new and improved school in Mattapan.
- September 15, 2014: Tremont Village and Asian Community Development Corporation (ACDC) holds 'groundbreaking' ceremony today to kick off the development of 20-units of affordable housing in Chinatown. Bostonese.
- September 8, 2014: Bornstein & Pearl Food Production Center is officially open! Mayor Walsh joined Dorchester Bay Economic Development and Crop Circle Kitchens to help celebrate the opening.
- June 30, 2014: Crop Circle Kitchen's new culinary innovation space is helping small food businesses grow. Boston Magazine.
- June 24, 2014: Pinck cuts the ribbon on two affordable housing projects today! Sharon Ridge Apartments in Connecticut and 86 Dummer Street in Brookline. The Sharon Ridge project adds 20 new units in Sharon, CT and the Dummer St. project brings 32 new units to residents in Brookline.
- June 19, 2014: Ribbon Cutting ceremony held for the rehabilitated Station Lofts in Brockton. Banker & Tradesman.
- June 12, 2014: Dan Pinck (Jennifer's father) shares a moment with President Obama! Boston Globe.
- June 6, 2014: Pinck & CO. is helping the #1 ranked Charter School in Boston, Boston Preparatory Charter Public School, build its new home (Ranking by U.S. News).
- June 5, 2014: Bornstein & Pearl Food Small Business Center construction is complete. Get a sneak peak at CropCircle Kitchen.
- June 1, 2014: School Planning & Management profiles Norton High School's new cafeteria. School Planning & Management.
- April 7, 2014: Norton High School project an example of what works well in public construction. Attleboro Sun Chronicle.
- April 1, 2014: Town vote to determine fate of Belmont's historic Underwood Pool is made! A vote of 62% to 38% approves the $5.2 million pool project, which is set to open for the summer of 2015. Wicked Local.
- March 31, 2014: Jennifer Pinck pens article about the Castle Square LEED Platinum housing development in Boston. Banker & Tradesman.
- March 29, 2014: Norton High School celebrates official school opening with a ribbon cutting with the whole project team. Sun Chronicle.
- March 25, 2014: Pearl Food Small Business Center in Dorchester, a multi-tenant food production facility and business incubator, has received its Certificate of Occupancy. This is exciting news for food trucks and small-scale food manufacturers throughout Boston.
- March 17, 2014: EXPLO project is a lesson in how to deconstruct a smokestack with two weeks, two men and two cranes. EXPLO HQ.
- March 10, 2014: NCS Global - a leader in the asset recovery, recycling and data destruction industry - receives LEED Silver for new headquarters in Rochester, NH. LEED Silver Certificate.
- February 20, 2014: New England Center for Homeless Veterans is 'on the drawing board' in Boston. Building Design and Construction.
- January 23, 2014: Mass. Gaming Commissioner Stephen Crosby's reaction to Boston-area casino proposals. NECN.com.
- January 6, 2014: On his first day as Boston's new Mayor, Marty Walsh visits New England Center for Homeless Veterans - shows his support for the fight against veteran homelessness.
- November 11, 2013: Acton Housing Authority's Whittlesey VIllage earns LEED for Homes GOLD certification.
- October 13, 2013: Strong demand is shown for 12 new affordable housing units in Acton. Boston Globe.
- September 26, 2013: Student's loving newly renovated spaces at Norton High School. Norton Mirror.
- August 24, 2013: $21 million renovation to New England Center for Homeless Veterans will offer more long-term housing and spaces for women. Boston Globe.
- August 21, 2013: The Boston Redevelopment Authority Approves $21 million renovation of New England Center for Homeless Veterans (NECHV) in downtown Boston. Pinck & Co. has been working with NECHV as OPM since January 2013. Boston Globe.
- August 8, 2013: Norton High School continues to make progress: Classrooms, SMART boards and new roof are among finished projects. Wickedlocal.
- June 28, 2013: Veterans begin occupying Victory Gardens, a 74-unit supportive and affordable housing development in Newington, CT. Craig Wilbur of Pinck & Co. is working with the Women's Institute for Housing and Economic Development (WIHED) on the project. Newington Life.
- June 20, 2013: Pinck & Co. featured in Bisnow's 'My Story.' Bisnow.
- May 21, 2013: Pinck & Co. is recognized as one of ten Mass. companies to make the Inner City 100, an annual compilation of the nation’s fastest-growing urban businesses. Boston Globe. CityBiz. Bay State Banner.
- May 14, 2013: Pinck & Co.'s Margaret Minor Wood Appointed Chair of the Board of Trustees at the Boston Foundation for Architecture. Roslindale Patch.
- May 7, 2013: Jennifer Pinck honored with the Phyllis Rappaport Award from Simmons College School of Management. This award honors an SOM alumna whose significant deeds and accomplishments have helped further the School of Management's tradition of creating broader opportunities for women. The award was presented at the school's 40th Anniversary reception at the Harvard Club in Boston.
- May 5, 2013: Pinck & Co. congratulates Katie Jenkins on her graduation from Wentworth Institute of Technology, earning her B.S. in Construction Management.
- May 3, 2013: Holcroft Park Homes Phase II is complete. The North Shore Community Development Coalition and the YMCA of the North Shore led the ribbon cutting with over 50 contributors and supporters of the project.
- April 26, 2013: Boston Business Journal Pacesetters Breakfast raises over $76K to the One Fund Boston. Pinck & Co. is one of 70 local companies in attendance that contributed to the cause. Article Link.
- April 25, 2013: Pinck & Co. named to Boston Business Journal’s 2013 Pacesetters List of the Area’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- March 29, 2013: Pinck & Co. is awarded a 2013 Building Project of the Year Award / New Construction by the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) for the Cambridge School of Weston's Warren House.
- December 7, 2012: Pinck & Co. is selected by the City of Chelsea to serve as OPM for the feasibility study for the Clark Avenue Middle School.
- October 14, 2012: New dormitory is complete at the Cambridge School of Weston. Article link.
- October 12, 2012: Pinck & Co. completes three summer-slammer projects in time for the new school year: a $4.7 million renovation of Excel Academy Charter School, a $3 million new dormitory at The Cambridge School of Weston, and the renovation of Lasell College's Valentine Dining Hall.
- October 11, 2012: Excel Academy opens new academic facility in East Boston. Article Link.
- May 1, 2012: Pinck & Co.'s work for Boston Collegiate Charter School (BCCS) featured in School Planning & Management Magazine. Article Link.
- April 20, 2012: Castle Square Housing Development Receives Green Award from Mayor Menino. Article Link.
- April 10, 2012: Mayor Menino Honors Pinck & Co. at 2012 Greenovate Boston Awards, recognizing leaders in the areas of residential, sustainable food, and business for helping Boston become more Green.
- April 5, 2012: Jennifer Pinck Honored with Enterprising Women of the Year Award. Article Link.
- March 10, 2012: Pinck & Co. Hires Four Industry Veterans and Continues to Be one of Boston's Fastest Growing Companies. New 'Pincksters' include: Chet Osborn, Matthew Donnelly, Alicia Toney, and Pamela Wylie, with a combined average experience of 23 years in the field.
- September 30, 2011: Boston Business Journal profiles Pinck & Co. Article Link.
- July 18, 2011: Jennifer Pinck chosen as one of 13 Women of Fire, women whose work has significantly enriched or advanced their field by Banker & Tradesman Magazine. Article Link.
- July 13, 2011: Real Estate BisNow profiles Pinck & Co. Article Link.
Jennifer Pinck Discusses New England Center & Home for Veterans Project