Pinck & Co.’s comprehensive program management services are specifically designed for clients with multiple or interconnected projects who are seeking system-wide planning, coordination, and technical expertise to meet organizational goals for their capital projects. Our team acts as an extension of our clients’ staff, taking a collaborative and strategic approach to implementing measures that keep the process and team focused on project goals, reducing financial risk, and saving valuable time.
We provide customized services for large capital programs, managing complicated and multifaceted project components while consistently representing our clients’ best interests. This includes project planning, scheduling, and cost control through design and construction. Our team of experts continually monitor and streamline activities to produce the most efficient organizational processes that result in measurable and sustainable improvements.
Some of our Program Management clients include Northeastern University, Boston Public Schools, Lasell College, and the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
Program Management Services Include:
- Needs assessments and feasibility studies
- Development consulting
- Oversight of interconnected and interdependent projects
- Planning and coordination of programming of components
- Consolidation of reports from component projects
- Establishment of business and technical processes
- Monitoring of progress, issues, and risks
- Analysis of process improvements
- Budget management